Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm laughing at you...not with you.



Today is a quickie - i saw this picture and laughed my ass off.

I love to laugh with my friends. I’m also not above laughing at my friends. This picture pretty much sums it up. I’ll even admit to having been in both of these positions at one time or another.


Nothing cements a friendship more than a rousing game of jackassery that is well-played. Luckily, mine were long before mobile phones so unless you can prove it, it’s all a rumor or an oft-visited story during a game of “remember when…”

I hope you have all been face down at least once….and other times pointing and laughing out loud (I’ve been known to snort at these times.) Keeps you humble….and gives you leverage for storytelling with one’s children.

Keep laughing my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOur comments and/or story about your Big Susan are most welcome but don't hide behind "anonymous". If you have something to say - by all means say it - but stand behind your comment with a recognizable name.